Access this recruiting webinar to learn more about cell therapy jobs at Kite.
During this webinar you will hear from site leaders and Cell Therapy Specialists at Kite as they discuss what it's like to work at a company that is on a mission to cure cancer.
Kite is looking to hire for more than 40 new positions this year in Maryland, including several Cell Therapy Specialists (CTS) and Supervisors to support the commercial launch of their Frederick facility in 2021.
This event will give you a unique opportunity to get to know the company and the people who are on the forefront of delivering commercial cell therapies to cancer patients.
During this webinar you will:
- Learn More about Kite's mission and culture
- Learn about Kite's history in becoming the only company with two FDA approved cell therapies for cancer
- Get to know the site and manufacturing leadership
- Gain insight into working as a Cell Therapy Specialist
- Understand the recruiting process and how to apply